Patient Vaccination is to enter Vaccination details for Patient.
Adding New Vaccination
- Select the Patient Vaccination from Patients Menu.
- Type the Patient Name or Mobile or File# in Patient field and Patients list will be appear then select the require one, Then Select Doctor Name, Vaccination and Date.
- Also you can add new Vaccination by clicking on Add Icon and you can delete any Vaccination by Select Vaccination from drop down menu Vaccination then clicking on Delete Icon.
- Click Save Button to save data.
- Select the Patient that you would like to edit by search with Patient Name or Mobile or File#, Doctor Name or Vaccination.
- Select The Date From Date & To Date and press Search Button.
- Select the Patient from the Patient list.
- Do the need full changes and press Edit Button to save the changes.
- Select Vaccination by search it by the Patient Name or Mobile or File#, Doctor Name or Vaccination.
- select record that you want to delete it from the List given below.
- Press Delete Button to Delete this Vaccination
To clear the screen for any action (Add , Edit or Delete)
- Search by Patient Name or Mobile or File#.
- Search by Doctor Name .
- Search by Vaccination.
- Search by Date (From Date & To Date)
- Print Button is used to Print the details About all Vaccinations in list below by search it by the Patient Name or Mobile or File#, Doctor Name or Vaccination.
- Click Print List Button to view/print the report.
- Also You can print the Vaccinations List Group By Patient, Doctor or Vaccination.