Patient Lab Test
Patient Lab Test is to enter Lab Test details for Patient.
Adding New Lab Test
- Select the Patient Lab Test from Patients Menu.
- Type the Patient Name or Mobile or File# in Patient field and Patients list will be appear then select the require one, Select Doctor Name, Date, Test Type, Test and Type the Result and the Normal Value .
- Click Save Button to save data.
Edit Lab Test
- Select the Patient that you would like to edit by Search with Patient Name or Mobile or File#, Doctor Name, Test Type or Test.
- Select The Date From Date & To Date and press Search Button.
- Select the Patient from the Patient list.
- Do the need full changes and press Edit Button to save the changes.
Delete Lab Test
- Select The Test by search it by the Patient Name or Mobile or File#, Doctor Name, Test Type or Test.
- select record that you want to delete it from the List given below.
- Press Delete Button to Delete this Lab Test
To clear the screen for any action (Add , Edit or Delete)
Search Lab Test
- Search by Patient Name or Mobile or File#.
- Search by Doctor Name .
- Search by Test Type.
- Search by Test.
- Search by Date (From Date & To Date)
- Print Button is used to Print the details About all Lab Tests in list below by search it by the Patient Name or Mobile or File#, Doctor Name, Test Type or Test.
- Click Print List Button to view/print the report.
Print Graph Button
this button view/print graphic report "Test Result /Normal Values " , It show the ratio of Test Result and Normal Values per Visit in specific duration.
- Select Patient Name from Patient drop down list in search criteria.
- Select Test Name from Test drop down list in search criteria.
- Select Date from ( From Date & To Date ).
- Press Print Graph Button to view/print the report.